Tenaga Nasional Berhad (TNB) organised a briefing on MySelf Service Portal (MySSP) on 3 February 2020. Datuk Ir. Md Yuslan bin Md Yusof (Head of Customer Care, Selangor) officiated the briefing session. A total of 30 other delegates from REHDA Selangor attended the session.
The following are the topics presented by TNB:
- Presentation by Allo Technology Sdn Bhd
- Allo Technology Sdn Bhd had been appointed by TNB to facilitate the development of smart cities through reliable ICT infrastructure
- It provides infostructure facilities, broadband internet, and a range of other ICT services including system integration, networking, and consultancy
- Solarizing The Nation – GSPARX
- GSPARX is a wholly owned subsidiary company of TNB Renewables Sdn. Bhd.
- The company’s full focus is on the green retail generation business and targets to invest 500MW by 2020
- MySSP presentation by TNB
- The MySSP is an integrated portal for contractors to apply for electricity
- All application is done through online system for more effective and faster approval process.
- Click here for the full presentation on MySSP.
- Click here for the Check List for Open Account (Supply Application) Documents.