01/06/2018 at 6:16 PM #5361REHDA SelangorKeymaster
This section is to highlight and explain the rules, which REHDA Selangor requires members to follow when posting to the Forums.
This is not a public forum. This means that you need to be a REHDA Selangor member to post to our forums and thus must abide by the Terms & Conditions.
Please be aware that these forums are not actively moderated by staff. This means that no member of staff either screens the material prior to it appearing on the service, nor reads all postings after they appear on the service. We therefore rely mainly on our moderators and members to alert us of postings, which they feel are inappropriate.
Forum Posting Rules
You may not post any material that: Is perceived by REHDA Selangor and its moderators, or REHDA members, to be an insult or attack on another forum poster. We encourage debate and the exchange of ideas; however disagreements must not turn into personal attacks on other members, including REHDA Selangor staff and moderators.
In certain categories, you may encounter strong views and postings with which you do not agree with or may find objectionable. This is a private forum owned by REHDA Selangor and although it is open to all, it must be stressed the content found within this forum does not reflect the view of REHDA Selangor or their moderators, and although we wish to foster lively discussion without restricting users freedom to express their opinions, any posting deemed to be extreme may be removed without warning.
By registering with this forum you agree to abide by the discussion rules. These include:
- Keep your comments relevant to the discussion topic.
- Do not submit defamatory comments (comments that are untrue and capable of damaging the reputation of a person or organisation).
- Do not condone illegal activity or incite people to commit any crime, including incitement of racial hatred.
- Do not submit comments that could prejudice on-going or forthcoming court proceedings (contempt of court) or break a court injunction.
- Do not submit comments containing someone else’s copyright material.
- Do not swear or use language that could offend other forum participants.
- Do not otherwise submit comments that are unlawful, harassing, abusive, threatening, harmful, obscene, profane, sexually orientated or racially offensive. This includes comments that are offensive to others with regards to religion, gender, nationality or other personal characteristic.
- Do not impersonate other forum members or falsely claim to represent a person or organisation.
- Do not post comments in languages other than English and Bahasa Malaysia.
- Do not advertise or promote products or services.
- Do not spam or flood the forum. Only submit a comment once. Do not resubmit the same, or similar, comments. Keep the number of comments you submit on a topic at a reasonable level. Multiple comments from the same individual, or a small number of individuals, may discourage others from contributing.
- Do not use an inappropriate user name (vulgar, offensive etc.).
The decision of the moderator or any other REHDA Selangor representative will be final. If you would like to contact the association, please email firstname.lastname@example.org
Contributing to this web forum requires registration. Certain information is mandatory – such as a name, a valid email address and approval from the REHDA Selangor member company’s official representative. The personal details, which you provide on registration, will not be disclosed to third parties other than in exceptional circumstances (eg: the prevention of a serious crime). Annual email verification is also required to show that forum participants are still an employee of the registered company.
Links To Other Websites
REHDA Selangor is not responsible for the content of external websites and links to external sites should not be taken as an endorsement of their content.
By making contributions to this web forum you are assigning copyright to the association. This is necessary because the contributions may be collated in evidence for Committee reports.
- You must be logged in to reply to this topic.