The Real Estate and Housing Developers’ Association (REHDA) Selangor Branch paid a courtesy call to the Executive Director of LPHS, Tuan Haji Nazmi Bin Osman to introduce the REHDA Selangor branch committee members on 7 August 2018 at 9.00am. The event took place at Level 5, Bangunan SSAAS, Shah Alam. The key objectives of the meeting were: –
- To congratulate the Tuan Haji Nazmi Bin Osman on his appointment.
- Highlight the current activities of REHDA Selangor
- Discuss and find amicable solutions on issues relating to Rumah Selangorku.
Among the highlights of the discussion are: –
- Developers to put in more efforts in promoting RSKu units.
- LPHS has made the following improvements to their system: –
- The public can pick and choose their preferred location.
- Developers may collect the potential buyers’ name and pass it to LPHS for compilation.
- The approval committee meets on a weekly basis.
- LPHS will be organising Expo for RSKu projects and Seminar on RSKu 2.0 policy.
- Advised companies to revert back to LPHS on the status of the name list shared in order to obtain additional name list.
- Buyers who are not qualified to obtain loan for higher type of RSKu unit may re-apply for the lower type units.
- The department is open for negotiation to find a solution for unsold RSKu units, provided developers are open and transparent with the actual scenario.
- Will consider forming a taskforce with REHDA to identify all issues involving RSKu for the interest of the industry and for the benefit of the people.