REHDA Selangor (Zone Klang/Kuala Langat) paid a courtesy call on the newly appointed YDP Majlis Perbandaran Klang (MPK), YBrs. Dr. Ahmad Fadzli bin Ahmad Tajuddin at his office on 20 November 2020. The visit was led by Ir. Teo Ching Wee joined by Mr. Albert Lee, Mr. Denn Gan and Ms Cheryl Chan.
Among the issues raised during the discussion were:-
- Delay of meeting with officers during CMCO and Work From Home Order.
- The imposition of excessive drainage size
- Landscape requirement
- Implementation of gated and guarded scheme
- Appeal on the extension of building plan
- The issue on submission of PDC 2
REHDA Selangor appreciates the kind reception by YBrs. Dr. Ahmad Fadzli and will put all the concerns raised in writing to be brought up with the respective department.