REHDA Selangor organized a Zoom Webinar – Briefing by Lembaga Perumahan & Hartanah Selangor (LPHS) on the Affordable Housing Scheme. The event emphasized on ‘Insentif Galakan Pembinaan Rumah Mampu Milik (Rumah Selangorku Harapan & Rumah Idaman MBI) Pasca Covid 19.
The objective of the event is to create awareness among members on the new scheme announced by Y.A.B Dato’ Menteri Besar Selangor during the presentation on Economic Stimulation Package 3, as an effort to encourage more development of affordable homes in Selangor.
About 200 REHDA Selangor members attended the virtual event. Among the representatives involved were as follows:
- REHDA Selangor representatives:
- Datuk Ho Hon Sang, REHDA Selangor Chairman
- Zulkifly Garib, REHDA Selangor Immediate Past Chairman
- Loo Chee Yang, REHDA Selangor Secretary
- Lembaga Perumahan & Hartanah Selangor (LPHS) representatives:
- Dato’ TPr DR. Juhari Bin Ahmad, Lembaga Perumahan & Hartanah Selangor (LPHS) Executive Director
- Mohd Hafiz Bin Hassan, Chief Assistant Director, Development Planning Division
- Nik Facaruddin Shah Bin Nik Hasni Shah, Town Planning Officer
Among the topics discussed were:
- Features & specifications
- Development terms
- Latest achievements on the development Rumah Selangorku Harapan & Rumah Idaman MBI